Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Cards


I know you know that Christmas cards are on the chopping block for environmentalist. I thought about sending the e-card, but I love the photos and the thought that goes into each card.

So I compromised. Still sending a great family photo my SIL took, but scaled down the recipients by half. Last year I sent over 50 cards, this year 24.

I really like the idea of the photo cards that do not require an envelope. Less waste and less postage. Have you heard of those? Maybe next year we'll do that.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

What a cute card! Love the picture:)

KB said...

I saw your picture at my mom's house. Adorable!

KB said...

Okay, I just thought to myself, "Wow, what a coincidence! Jonathan's wife is a photographer *and* Jessica's sister-in-law is a photographer......Oh, wait."
I really need to get more than two consecutive hours of sleep.