Monday, November 24, 2008

Green Bling

From Green Mom Finds there is kid safe bling! ha. If you have held my little girl recently while wearing a necklace she has put it in her mouth and likely pulled on it w/ her super human grip.

Well now from Heavenly Holds there is a safe necklace just for that. It is made from non-toxic, phthalate, BPA and PVC free materials. It comes in all shapes and sizes. Now being a Mom does not have to mean abandoning neck wear for 2yrs. There is even a 10% discount when you use the Green Mom Finds code.

It is endorsed by Tori Spelling. I secretly love that! :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

What a great idea! I've never heard of such before... And it's pretty too:)

emily said...

1. What a great idea. I just swore off all jewelry until my babies were past that whole "put it in my mouth!" phase. But I'll be checking it out now for my prenant sister in law!
2. I love Tori Spelling.