Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dream


When is the last time you dared to dream? Really dream? In our society these days we are told to go to school, then to college and then get a job. OK, so you've done all those things. Great. Now what?

Last week I put together a Dream Board - or dream 8.5 x 11 in my case. This board represents the dreams I have for myself.

Things you'll see:
  • ability to work at home (even when MC goes to school, why does everyone think they have to go back to work when the kids are in school?)
  • places to travel (mountains, cruise, ski trips out west)
  • high efficiency washer and dryer
  • a new laptop
  • happiness
  • health
It is a little scary to put my dreams out there for all of you to see. What if I don't achieve all of these? Well, what if I do? You'll know it isn't by accident I got "insert dream." You'll know I worked hard for it and being a Shaklee Independent Distributor was the vehicle. Along the way I'll help others live healthier lives.

What are your dreams? Are you working towards them? Have you taken the time to write down your dreams and share them with others?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Jessica-I love the avenue you are beginning to take with your blog. I've been meaning to brainstorm with you about networking with the "Green" Blog world. I'm in the antiques avenue and that's how I know some of the ins and outs of what's going on... The same can be said for you in the green world - There's a whole world waiting inside your computer:) Remind me to bring you "Artful Blogging"- A magazine. A good way for you to get your name out is to leave comments on blogs- Usually the author will visit your blog and then communication begins to develop:)
Looking forward to seeing you on Sat- what time does it start?
Also, I REALLY like this post. It's actually your best one yet. Congrats!